2021 Nominating Committee Announcement
TO: All members
FROM: Isabel Larson, President
SUBJECT: 2022 Elections
We are pleased to announce the beginning of the nominating process for candidates to the positions in the Association’s Board of Directors that will become vacant in April 2022:
- President: with a two-year (2) term
- Treasurer: with a two-year (2) term
- Secretary: with a two-year (2) term
- Directors: four with a two-year (2) term. One of the directors must be a resident outside of the United States.
The Nominating Committee is composed of:
Coordinator: Carlos Herrera firstname.lastname@example.org
- John P. Ferriter: email@example.com
- Maria Aparecida Tonello: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gabrielle Vetter-Taafe: email@example.com
Under the Regulations governing Voting and Counting, Section B, Article 5, the Committee will endeavor to select at least two (2) candidates for each executive position open to election. Active members may express their interest in nominating themselves and/or other candidates by sending a communication addressed to the Coordinator of the Committee, Carlos Herrera, by December 2, 2021.