Newsletter InTouch No. 181
We are pleased to publish the latest issue of In Touch, the IDB Association of Retirees Newsletter. This issue includes interesting and relevant articles for our community of retirees, such as:
- Virtual activities and events organized for you by the Association.
- Tribute in memory of Amelia V. Cole and Luiz A. Villela, two colleagues who died of Covid-19.
- Summary of the Virtual Chapters Meeting held in November 2020.
- Results of projects financed by the Covid-19 Campaign.
- Brief summary of two recently published books that cover topics on ways to improve health the quality of life.
- Two beautiful poems about what we will consider more precious after living through the pandemic.
- A story by our colleague Gustavo Levy underlying the importance of preserving dignity whatever the cost.
You can also read the Newsletter on the Association´s website www.ajbid.org. Once the IDB Headquarters building reopens, we will mail hard copies to each Chapter Representative for distribution to Chapter members.
We intend to make the Newsletter informative, educational, fun, and current, but most of all relevant and interesting to you. Help us sending your comments or suggestions for articles to email@example.com so that we can publish them in future issues.
Communications Committee of the IDB Association of Retirees