Lunch of the Association of Retirees – Ethel Muhlstein’s House
Join us to enjoy a delicious lunch at the home of our dear colleague and friend, Ethel Muhlstein, who has kindly offered her home for this event. The lunch will take place on Thursday the 29 of September at 12:30 in the garden facing a beautiful swimming pool. We will offer a buffet of Argentinian/Uruguayan food, wine, beverages, and good music to dance! For those who would like to use the pool and the jacuzzi bring your bathing suit and a towel. The pool is heated. Ethel asks that, those who can, please bring a foldable chair.
Price: $32 per person
- Entraña with chimichurri: Classic pan seared skirt steak topped with our signature Uruguayan chimichurri sauce and lemon olive oil
- Chicken Milanesa: Breaded and lightly fried chicken breast served with lemon wedges finished with fresh basil-tomato relish and olive oil
- Grilled plum tomatoes & red onions with fresh oregano and balsamic vinegar
- Roasted sweet potatoes with garlic and fresh oregano
- Assorted cookies of caramel, oatmeal, raspberry, and lemon.
Transportation: For those who do not have transportation, carpools will be available at 11:00 am at various subway stations in Maryland and Virginia. These stations will be announced shortly. If you need transportation, please email Angela Rivera Saettone at email@example.com indicating which metro station is most convenient for you.
Requirement: For the safety of all participants, all that register must be fully vaccinated with the Covid-19 vaccine.
Important: We ask those who register for the lunch, but cannot attend, to please notify Angela Rivera Saettone at firstname.lastname@example.org at the lasted five days prior to the event. The Association pays in advance for the lunches of all who register, consequently those that do not attend and do not notify the Association in this timeframe will have to be charged for the lunch.