Dear Fellow Retiree,
We are pleased to send you the latest issue of In Touch, the Association’s newsletter. It features coverage of recent events of interest to retirees, inspirational accounts of member experiences, practical tips, and some fun:
- How the tax reimbursement process has been simplified
- How the IDB celebrated its 60thanniversary
- How the Jubilosas,a group of women retirees who meet for lunch, grew from five to over 200
- How to stay healthy, active, and happy in retirement
- How the IDB took care of its staff in Jamaica after Hurricane Gilbert
- How a young accountant got a lesson in creative problem-solving
We are mailing print copies to each of our Chapter representatives for them to distribute to Chapter members. If you would like to receive a print copy, please email [email protected].
So, what do you think? Please send your comments and article ideas for future issues to me at [email protected].