Created in 1979 as a non-profit, membership organization the Association of Retirees of the Inter-American Development Bank connects, supports, and promotes the interests of the retirees of the IDB Group. It is autonomous from the IDB Group and governed by a volunteer Board of Directors.
Certificate of Incorporation
Certificate of Incorporation, with final amendment:
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Association is administered by a Board of Directors, elected among its members, which is made up of six Executive Officers (President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Deputy Secretary, and Deputy Treasurer) and seven Directors. The Board meets monthly, holds an annual meeting in April, and serves during a period of two years.
- Voting and Oversight Regulations
- Call for Elections
- Nomination Committee
- Voting Packages
- Vote Counting and Review Committee
OUR POLICIES AND STRATEGIES
Regulations for the Volunteer of the Year Award
Social Media: Community Rules
Stay connected through our private Facebook group for Association members, where we share stories and information of interest to fellow retirees. Just please follow these simple rules:
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, or racist comments or posts, nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful, or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- We do not allow third-party solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial, or nongovernmental agency or international organization. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial, or nongovernmental agency or international organization.
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- We do not allow anonymous comments. You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided. Please report any inappropriate comments to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!