Dear Fellow Retiree,
We are pleased to send you the latest issue of InTouch, the Association’s newsletter. Given our current circumstances, many of the articles included in this issue relate to our lives during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Stories from our fellow IDB retirees living in Chile, Peru and Washington D.C. during quarantine.
- Suggestions for creating resilience to confront the fear and uncertainty caused by COVID-19, as well as strategies to maintain peace and tranquility; and
- Initiatives undertaken by the Association, IDB and IDBG Credit Union to help alleviate the effects of the pandemic on the most vulnerable populations of Latin America.
The newsletter also includes articles on other topics of interest and relevance, such as:
- How to enroll in Medicare when turning 65.
- Resources available online to enjoy reading. The free digital library of America offers more than 40,000 literary works to Spanish speaking readers.
You can also view the newsletter on the Association´s website at www.ajbid.org. Once the IDB’s headquarter building opens its doors, we will mail printed copies to each of our Chapter representatives for them to distribute to Chapter members.
We want our newsletters to include topics that are informative, educational, fun and current, but most of all that are relevant and interesting to you. Please send your comments and article ideas for future issues to me at [email protected].
Communications Committee of the Association